IBM Power Systems S922, S914, and S924 Technical Overview and Introduction
This IBM® Redpaper™ publication is a comprehensive guide that covers the IBM Power System S922 (9009-22A), IBM Power System S914 (9009-41A), and IBM Power System S924 (9009-42A) servers that support IBM AIX®, IBM i, and Linux operating systems. The objective of this paper is to introduce the major innovative Power S914, Power S922, and Power 924 offerings and their relevant functions:
- The new IBM POWER9™ processor, which is available at frequencies of 2.3 - 3.8 GHz, 2.8 - 3.8 GHz, 2.9 - 3.8 GHz, 3.4 - 3.9 GHz, 3.5 - 3.9 GHz, and 3.8 - 4.0 GHz.
- Significantly strengthened cores and larger caches.
- Two integrated memory controllers that double the memory footprint of IBM POWER8® servers.
- Integrated I/O subsystem and hot-pluggable Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) Gen4 and Gen3 I/O slots.
- I/O drawer expansion options offer greater flexibility.
- Support for Coherent Accelerator Processor Interface (CAPI) 2.0.
- New IBM EnergyScale™ technology offers new variable processor frequency modes that provide a significant performance boost beyond the static nominal frequency.
Please consider providing the information requested on the right. It will help us to create better materials in the future to support your needs.
I don't want to provide any input at this time, but let me download the publication anyway.