IBM is bringing QRadar to a wider audience with Community Edition. Community Edition is a fully-featured version of QRadar that is low memory, low EPS, and includes a perpetual license.
You should use QRadar Community Edition if:
- You are a SOC analyst who wants to see whether an integrated analytics platform is a good fit for your organization
- You are a developer who is creating QRadar apps, and you need a testing environment
- You are a QRadar user who needs to test and validate new use cases
Minimum System Requirements:
- 8 GB RAM (10 GB is recommended)
- 250 GB free disk space
- 2 CPU cores (6 cores is recommended)
- At least one network adapter with Internet connection
Need help? Visit the support page for FAQs, how-to videos and the forum.