This IBM® Redpaper™ publication is a comprehensive guide that covers the IBM Power System AC922 server (8335-GTG and 8335-GTW models). The AC922 server is the next generation of the IBM Power processor based systems, designed for deep learning and artificial intelligence, high-performance analytics, and high-performance computing.
This paper introduces the major innovative AC922 server features and their relevant functions:
- Powerful IBM POWER9™ processors that offer 16 cores at 2.6 GHz with 3.09 GHz turbo performance or 20 cores at 2.0 GHz with 2.87 GHz turbo
- IBM CAPI 2.0, OpenCAPI™ and second generation NVIDIA NVLink technology for exceptional processor-to-accelerator intercommunication
- Up to six dedicated NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs
This publication is for professionals who want to acquire a better understanding of IBM Power Systems products and is intended for the following audience:
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Technical support professionals
- IBM Business Partners
- Independent software vendors
This paper expands the set of IBM Power Systems™ documentation by providing a desktop reference that offers a detailed technical description of the AC922 server.
This paper does not replace the latest marketing materials and configuration tools. It is intended as an additional source of information that, together with existing sources, can be used to enhance your knowledge of IBM server solutions.
Please consider providing the information requested on the right. It will help us to create better materials in the future to support your needs.
I don't want to provide any input at this time, but let me download the publication anyway.