Experience IBM Db2 Big SQL with a free trial
IBM Db2 Big SQL is a high-performance SQL-on-Hadoop engine that runs complex queries at scale with high concurrency. Being an ANSI SQL compliant engine, it provides enterprise querying capabilities to data in Hadoop and also enables data analytics across disparate data sources. Get started with a free trial of Db2 Big SQL to explore the full range of features and capabilities.
The Db2 Big SQL Sandbox is a light-weight, non-production version of the product that you can install on your own laptop and use to explore and try out your own queries. This offering is not intended for a multi-node environment.
Free Trial Includes:
- Guided demo and hands-on training session
- Standards-compliant ODBC and JDBC
- Point queries
- Federation capabilities
- Apache Spark integration,and
- Compatibility with multiple SQL dialects.
The following system requirements apply:
- Operating system: Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 or later, Windows 10 Enterprise, Education, or Pro, and Windows 7 (all versions that allow Hyper-V)
- Hardware: at least 12 GB of RAM and 16 GB of free disk space BM Db2 big SQL