This IBM® Redpaper™ publication is a comprehensive guide covering the IBM Power System E870 (9119-MME) and IBM Power System E880 (9119-MHE) servers that support IBM AIX®, IBM i, and Linux operating systems. The objective of this paper is to introduce the major innovative Power E870 and Power E880 offerings and their relevant functions:
- The new IBM POWER8 processor, available at frequencies of 4.024 GHz, 4.190 GHz, and 4.350 GHz.
- Up to 16 TB of memory in the E870 and 32 TB in the E880
- Significantly strengthened cores and larger caches
- Two integrated memory controllers with improved latency and bandwidth
- Integrated I/O subsystem and hot-pluggable PCIe Gen3 I/O slots
- I/O drawer expansion options offers greater flexibility
- Improved reliability, serviceability, and availability (RAS) functions
- IBM EnergyScale™ technology that provides features such as power trending, power-saving, capping of power, and thermal measurement
This publication is for professionals who want to acquire a better understanding of IBM Power Systems™ products.
Please consider providing the information requested on the right. It will help us to create better materials in the future to support your needs.
I don't want to provide any input at this time, but let me download the publication anyway.