This IBM® Redpaper™ publication is a comprehensive guide covering the IBM Power System S814 (8286-41A) and IBM Power System S824 (8286-42A) servers that support IBM AIX®, IBM i, and Linux operating systems. The objective of this paper is to introduce the major innovative Power S814 and Power S824 offerings and their relevant functions:
- The new IBM POWER8™ processor, available at frequencies of 3.02 GHz, 3.52 GHz, 3.72 GHz, 3.89 GHz, and 4.15 GHz
- Significantly strengthened cores and larger caches
- Two integrated memory controllers with improved latency and bandwidth
- Integrated I/O subsystem and hot-pluggable PCIe Gen3 I/O slots
- Improved reliability, serviceability, and availability (RAS) functions
- IBM EnergyScale™ technology that provides features such as power trending, power-saving, capping of power, and thermal measurement
Please consider providing the information requested on the right. It will help us to create better materials in the future to support your needs.
I don't want to provide any input at this time, but let me download the publication anyway.