The events of 2020 induced changes in strategy, management, operations, and budgetary priorities that seem here to stay. Find out what your manufacturing peers had to say when we asked them about the changes they've made and their business priorities for 2021.
Key findings include:
- 67% of Manufacturers say they have accelerated their digital adoption plans / projects as a result of the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- 92% of Manufacturers rank improving ‘operational efficiencies’ as their most significant business imperative.
Read the full report to learn:
- How the pandemic has accelerated the need for digital transformation.
- What do Manufacturers see as their investment priorities for 2021?
- How can smart technology help futureproof your manufacturing business?
Not ready to register? Learn more about Manufacturing.