The pandemic has been one of the most disruptive events in our generation, for most industries, for the economy, and for society more broadly. This session discusses some of the opportunities it opens up for rethinking and accelerating the transformation of our health and care systems, and indeed the role of digital in that transformation.
Hear the panelists discuss the opportunity to reimagine healthcare, driving true transformation enabled by digital capabilities:
- Dr Layla McCay, Director of International Relations, NHS Confederation
- Kiran Patel, Chief Medical Officer and Consultant Cardiologist, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust, NHS England
- Karen Kirkham, Senior Clinical Advisor, NHS England
- Dr Axel Heitmueller, Managing Director, Imperial College Health Partners
- Mark Davies, Chief Medical Officer EMEA, IBM and Watson Health (Host and contributor)
Register to view the session on-demand.