Your mission-critical systems must run without fail or interruption. So how do you minimize shutdown and restart time while making the most of planned maintenance cycles?
The answer is the new IBM Z® Instant Recovery — exclusively for IBM z15™. Get back up and running to SLAs in up to half the time compared to IBM z14™ with no increase to IBM software costs™.1
Join Matt Whitbourne, Program Director and Offering Lead, IBM z15, to discover how Instant Recovery helps you:
- Optimize availability by restoring service quickly after any downtime.
- Get back up and running faster. Restart your operating system and middleware faster using the additional workload capacity made available by Instant Recovery.
- Shut down faster and get back to work quicker. Restore your normal SLAs rapidly.
- Optimize downtime. Carry out essential maintenance and gain flexibility with planned outages.
- Maximize resiliency by pairing Instant Recovery with IBM Storage, with the seven-nines availability and three- and four-site replication of IBM DS8900F.
View this on-demand webinar and start reducing downtime impact with Instant Recovery.
1 Disclaimer: Measurements were collected in a controlled environment running an IBM developed workload under z/OS 2.4 comprised of online transactions accessing WAS, CICS, MQ, IMS and Db2. Comparisons were made between z15 with System Recovery Boost and z14. Individual client results may vary.