IBM Process Mining recognized as a "Representative Vendor" in the Gartner Market Guide for Process Mining.
- "The process mining market is forecast to keep growing between 40% and 50% and will pass $1 billion in 2022" - with good reason.
- "Recent trends in automation and knowledge of the underlying processes and interactions are key to digital transformation. For business leaders, process mining delivers insights that enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities."*
Read this full report copy of the Gartner Market Guide for Process Mining and learn:
- The critical role process mining plays in enabling automation.
- Key drivers for adoption of process mining.
- Latest process mining capabilities and use cases in the market.
Learn more about IBM Process Mining.
*Gartner, Market Guide for Process Mining, by Marc Kerreman, Tushar Srivastava and Farhan Choudhary, 11 November 2021
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.