The goal – Master the IT challenges of your growing business
Is your growing company squeezed by multiple demands facing the need to rapidly adapt your IT ? New business processes need to be supported, new products and lots of new customers have to be handled. An ever increasing number of users with rising expectations on availability and performance require your attention....
Do you have hundreds of employees in one or more locations, but limited IT staff to maintain an infrastructure that supports all of their business needs and processes ? To remain competitive, you need systems that are highly reliable, available and serviceable running a leading edge business solution which thousands of successful small and midsize companies prefer. IBM i Solution Editions and IBM Quick Install featuring SAP® Business All-in-One can help you meet these needs while growing with your business over time.
The advantage - Spend less time on infrastructure, more time on your business
IBM i Solution Edition servers with IBM Quick Install for SAP Business All-in-One are designed to help small and midsized enterprises rapidly deploy SAP software on IBM Power Systems™. The Quick Install option comes as part of the Solution Edition offering. It comprises an integrated, out-of-the box business solution, preconfigured, fully customized and pre-validated for substantially reduced cost. Your complete SAP system landscape is prebuild by development and frozen onto a tape cartridge ready for deployment. This proven process guarantees a short time-to-production of your new business solution.
SAP Business All-in-One solutions provide core business software for finance, human capital management, sales, procurement and other key enterprise functions. You can tailor the SAP software using standard industry templates before saving it to tape. This will accelerate and simplify the implementation process even further, enabling the software to be brought into productive use more rapidly.
The benefits - Speedy implementation of SAP Business All-in-One
No matter your business, IBM i Solution Edition and IBM Quick Install for SAP Business All-in-One can deliver a ready-to-run SAP solution more rapidly than a conventional installation. Once implemented, our solution bundle can help you:
- Gain broad and deep business functionality that leverages industry-specific best practices and streamlines processes.
- Grow and adapt as your business needs change.
- Get full visibility into financials, sales, operations and human resources across your entire business.
- Address your industry-specific requirements, whether you're in manufacturing, healthcare, banking or utilities.
- Connect with your network of customers, suppliers and business partners.
- Leverage a proven foundation of SAP software and IBM technology.
- Enjoy rapid payback with predictable time to value at an affordable cost.
Back to top
The goal - An integrated business system for midsized companies
Could your company use a business management solution with the configurability and the flexibility to scale and adapt as your business grows? Wouldn't you prefer to spend your time working with your customers on value-added services instead of constructing technology infrastructure? IBM i Solution Edition servers and IBM Quick Install for SAP Business All-in-One are designed to deliver a working solution far more rapidly than conventional installation – quickly and easily and at low cost.
The advantage - IBM and SAP provide a winning combination
With more than 35 years of collaboration and more than 23,000 common customers, IBM and SAP offer your business the best in innovation and industry expertise.
The benefits - A prepackaged solution addresses your industry-specific needs
- IBM maintains the largest SAP practice, with more than 15,000 consultants and over 200 architects and developers with SAP focus worldwide.
- IBM's presence in more than 170 countries around the world combined with SAP's presence in more than 120, means small to midsized companies worldwide have the resources and responsiveness they need to implement and support this solution.
- With a record total of 22 awards thru 2011, IBM has been recognized with an SAP Pinnacle Award every year since it's inception.
IBM Quick Install for SAP Business All-in-One comprises a fully integrated software bundle including the IBM i operating system, the DB2 database and a customized SAP system landscape tailored to fit the requirements of your business. The offering is designed to meet the unique demands of small businesses and midsized companies. Our solution can help you:
- Enjoy a ready-to-run operating system, database and SAP software environment.
- Leverage a solution that is fully customized to your specific business needs.
- Benefit from industry-specific best practices and streamlined processes through enhanced business functionality.
- Gain the IT flexibility you need to grow and adapt as your business needs change.
- Utilize a proven foundation of SAP software and IBM technology.
- Get an end-to-end picture of what is happening across your business.
- Better connect with your customers, suppliers and business partners.
SAP Business All-in-One solutions include:
The financial advantage - Build business value
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to effectively manage financials, human resources, operations and corporate services.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) to effectively manage all aspects of your customer relationships — from marketing, to sales, to service.
- Business analytics to gain insight and improve decision making with tools and reports for financial and operational reporting.
- SAP best practices to benefit from industry-specific configuration and business processes based on SAP's experience over the last 35 years, in 25 industries worldwide.
- The SAP NetWeaver technology platform to help enable quicker, more cost-effectivel additions to your existing solution as your business grows and your needs change.
IBM i Solution Edition and IBM Quick Install for SAP Business All-in-One can help lower your total cost of ownership by providing:
- Faster implementation of your business management applications with an out-of-the-box installation
- Lower project risk through the use of a pre-fabricated, integrated SAP landscape which has been validated by development
- Easy and simple infrastructure management which can save money in the long run
- The ability to grow your business software functionality as your business prospers and expands
- An efficient, reliable and security-rich software system
Back to top
The issues - Implement SAP software quickly and easily
Your business relies on an efficient IT infrastructure to support business-critical applications. You need to know that your systems and business processes can meet the highest service requirements. IBM i Solution Edition servers with IBM Quick Install for SAP Business All-in-One can help small and midsized enterprises rapidly deploy SAP software on IBM Power Systems™ by providing a preconfigured and fully customized installation routine for SAP® Business All-in-One solutions.
The benchmark - Leverage our technology and experience
IBM and SAP offer your business IT innovation and industry expertise, along with the latest in hardware, software and services. We provide:
The components - A more agile and responsive infrastructure
- A comprehensive network of SAP partners and IBM Business Partners, each with extensive expertise in specific vertical markets and geographies, serving more than 23,000 joint customers worldwide
- Recognition for exemplary contributions to the SAP ecosystem: Over the years, IBM has won a total of 22 SAP Pinnacle awards thru 2011.
- Support for industry standards such as XML, XML for Analysis (XML/A), OLE DB for OLAP (ODBO), Common Warehouse Metadata Interchange (CWMI), the ABAP™ programming language, and the BAPI® and J2EE™ programming interfaces.
- An integrated approach to IT change management using our technology expertise, leading technologies and extensive experience from thousands of successful IT infrastructure and process integration engagements.
IBM i Solution Edition servers and IBM Quick Install for SAP Business All-in-One combine software, database and hardware into one package, with all components optimized to help midsized companies drive down total cost of ownership while protecting their overall IT investment. Basic components may include:
The cost of ownership - Fully leverage your existing IT infrastructure
- IBM Power Systems — a single, unified line of servers with simplified pricing, increased application choice and reduced energy and administration costs; incorporates industry-leading IBM POWER7™ processors, and supports UNIX®, Linux® and IBM i applications simultaneously on a single server system.
- IBM i operating system — a highly scalable and virus-resistant architecture with a proven reputation for exceptional business resiliency.
- IBM DB2® database — features industry-leading performance and reliability that provides seamless integration into SAP operations.
- SAP Business All-in-One — features ERP 6.0, CRM 7.0 and more with enhanced functionality, allowing finance, human capital management, sales, procurement and other key enterprise functions to work more quickly and cost-effectively.
- SAP Solution Manager application management solution — facilitates technical support for distributed systems with functionality that covers virtually all key aspects of solution deployment, operation and continuous improvement.
- SAP Best Practices packages — provide access to fully documented and reusable prototypes, content and methodologies that help you cost-effectively implement our technology.
IBM i Solution Editions and IBM Quick Install for SAP Business All-in-One are designed to deliver a low cost of ownership through:
- Fast implementation with out-of-the-box installation.
- An open, standards-based architecture, allowing integration with legacy systems and applications to preserve those investments.
- A preconfigured and customized solution to derive more value from restrictive IT budgets.
- Installation routines that can be reused as your business grows.
- An end-to-end implementation, saving you time and valuable business resources.
Back to top