The goal - Become a client-centric organization
Traditionally, social services organizations are designed around supporting programs, rather than clients. Services to clients are often disjointed, incomplete and ineffective. Modern case management demands a system that breaks through those silos, placing the client at the center of the system, providing workers with a holistic view of the client's circumstances.
The advantage - Improve client outcomes
The IBM Integrated Case Management Solution with Siebel can help your organization deliver critical services more effectively, more efficiently and more responsively. By providing a single comprehensive view of a client and their circumstances, the solution can provide a more complete and accurate picture of the families and individuals you serve—allowing workers to make better decisions. In addition to increased employee productivity, the solution helps lower case appeal rates, decrease case fraud, and increase employee job satisfaction.
The benefits - Establish a platform for enterprise case management
The IBM Integrated Case Management Solution with Siebel can enable you to utilize:
- A single integrated view of your client to break down organizational barriers.
- Deep and extensive social services and social security subject matter expertise to transform your organization and improve client outcomes.
- Comprehensive case and claim management, to track and manage clients from case initiation to close through virtually all organization touch points.
- Infrastructure and support of new web-enabled applications to extend the productivity of your staff.
- A relationship management system to incorporate community organizations in your service delivery system.
- Advanced administrative tools to adapt to new legislation and policy decisions faster and at less risk.
Increase development efficiency and help reduce costs by leveraging our extensive case management experience, practice support tools, worldwide social services and social security network.
Back to top
The goal - Deliver critical services more effectively
To serve clients more effectively, social services organizations need a more accurate and complete understanding of their clients and their circumstances. With the IBM Integrated Case Management Solution with Siebel, social services organizations can integrate key information from multiple programs to provide a holistic view that puts the client at the center of service delivery system.
The advantage - Advanced technology and leading experience
IBM and Siebel share a common vision for solving the daunting challenges facing social services agencies. Together, we bring market-leading case management capabilities to the social services and social security market.
- IBM is one of the largest suppliers of consultancy and solutions to social services and social security clients in over 200 countries around the world.
- As the market leader in customer-facing solutions, Siebel enables government departments and agencies to deliver the same level of service as private organizations.
- IBM consultants know first hand the challenges social organizations are facing, and bring experience and best practices gleaned from projects around the world.
The benefits - Provide a more complete and accurate picture
The IBM Integrated Case Management Solution with Siebel offers government employees a single point of access to case information across enterprise systems, allowing consistent service and management of cases, timely routing of cases to appropriate case workers, accurate record-keeping and case histories, and proper screening of applicants. It can also help your organization:
- Provide superior service and support across all communications channels, including telephone, e-mail, face-to-face and the web.
- Accurately assess and measure the success of marketing campaigns, while automating outreach campaigns.
- Gain a more complete and accurate picture of the families and individuals you serve.
- Decrease reliance on hardcopy files by leverage imaging and storage of case files and case data from remote locations.
- Implement advanced administrative tools faster and with less risk when new legislation and policy decisions arise.
- Improve fraud and error analysis and detection prevention.
The approach - Transform your service delivery system
IBM and Siebel offer a combination of skills, resources and expertise that can help you transform your business. By applying business process reengineering and best case management practices from both social and commercial organizations, we have helped social organizations transform the way they do business, streamlining processes and freeing workers to spend more time helping clients.
- We helped KOMBIT A/S deliver a comprehensive case management platform to Danish municipalities that encompasses all aspects of the work local governments handle concerning children and youths at risk.
- We enabled 50,000 employees at the Department for Work and Pensions in the United Kingdom to more effectively manage their social services caseloads.
The financial advantage - The right infrastructure for bottom-line results
The IBM Integrated Case Management Solution with Siebel can help your organization deliver the outcomes that government, legislators and citizens expect. Our solution is designed to:
- Reduce the case log lifecycle, close cases faster and share information across agencies.
- Improve efficiencies by automatically assigning and routing cases to case workers based on their skills, experience and workload.
- Provide paperless claims using online forms, service requests and account management accessible through the Internet.
- Increase fraud and error prevention by improving visibility into duplicative and suspicious benefit application requests, cross-matching data with external agencies, and initiating workflow-driven alerts to employees for follow-up activities.
Back to top
The issues - Transform your organization
Non-standard infrastructures supporting multiple legacy applications. Multiple databases to access case information. Limited use of web-based tools and applicant self service. Limited resources applied to maintain multiple systems. Government agencies can process millions of cases annually—many using cumbersome tools and inefficient, paper-based processes. The IBM Integrated Case Management Solution with Siebel can help you address the issues that hinder your organization's ability to serve its clients.
The benchmark - Strategies and technology to help you succeed
Since 1999, IBM and Siebel have worked together to deliver proven solutions that have set worldwide standards for business value and return on investment.
- IBM and Siebel have continually run benchmarks using the Platform Sizing and Performance Program (PSPP) running on IBM Power Systems servers.
- Our Global Client Delivery Center focuses on a range of delivery skills, enabling us to more tightly coordinate worldwide delivery capabilities, significantly improving client deployment effectiveness and business process performance.
- Siebel and IBM continue to advance joint development, testing and creative integration projects that optimize Siebel applications with IBM DB2® Universal Database™, IBM systems, IBM WebSphere® Business Integration, Tivoli® systems management, customer analytics and many other technologies and services.
The components - A solution to meet your needs
The IBM Integrated Case Management Solution with Siebel can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs. Components can include:
- Siebel Public Sector software—provide paperless claims using online forms, service requests and account management accessible through the Internet; enable point and click access to images, documents, computer output, audio and video files.
- IBM Power Systems—offers application flexibility and innovative technology for extreme performance, outstanding scalability, reliability and a security-rich environment.
- IBM DB2 Universal Database—supports a wide variety of popular platforms and key standards as well as a wide variety of packaging options to match the needs unique to your business.
- IBM WebSphere MQ—delivers reliable integration for applications and Web services, allowing you to fully leverage your existing software and hardware investments.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server—delivers a high-performance and extremely scalable transaction engine for applications.
The implementation - The right infrastructure for bottom-line results
We understand the technical challenges that organizations are facing. IBM and Siebel have been collaborating for many years in the public sector, with joint customers, including:
- KOMBIT A/S, the organization responsible for procuring cost-efficient IT solutions for Danish municipalities, which is helping municipalities with disparate and disconnected case management environments to better manage the casework for children and youths at risk.
- Department for Work and Pensions in the United Kingdom, which is enabling 50,000 department employees to more effectively manage social services caseloads.
The cost of ownership - Manage your cost of ownership
The IBM Integrated Case Management Solution with Siebel can help:
- Provide access to legacy case data systems through middle tier architecture.
- Increase development efficiency and reduce costs by leveraging our extensive case management experience, practice support tools and worldwide social services and social security network of both companies.
- Reduce risk by using proven methods to implement leading case management solutions.
- Create a system that can help reduce costs and allow employees to focus on service delivery rather than on administration and paperwork.
Back to top