Experience IBM Innovation at Oracle OpenWorld
Join us at Oracle OpenWorld 2013, September 22 - 26 in San Francisco.
IBM is a Grande sponsor of Oracle OpenWorld 2013 and will have a large presence at the event. IBM is the sponsor of the Retail industry track, and the BI/EPM area. Be sure to stop by our booth in Moscone South (#1321) or attend one of our speaking sessions.
Let us show you how we can help
Only IBM can provide end-to-end capabilities including industry-leading hardware, software and services offerings, Oracle-specific experience and knowledge, and expertise that span both technology and business.
Compete in the era of SMART
At Oracle OpenWorld, we’ll showcase a wide range of solutions that can help you increase the value of your Oracle investment:
- Services Excellence - IBM’s Global Business Services (GBS) provides industry and LOB expertise with a complete end-to-end suite of consulting capabilities. Ranging from strategy development and systems implementation through application management, our solutions help drive business transformation. Our clients achieve competitive advantage, increased market share and an increased return on investment by transforming their Front offices and globally integrating their enterprises. IBM Global Financing makes innovation and growth affordable through flexible financing options that help your organization stay ahead of the competition.
- Cloud - Reduce costs and complexity by leveraging a managed cloud infrastructure that automates the tasks associated with provisioning and managing Oracle environments. IBM Global Services can help companies implement private clouds, public clouds, and hybrid environments with their SmartCloud platform. Need to connect the Cloud to your legacy applications? IBM Cast Iron Cloud Integration enables companies to rapidly connect their hybrid world of public clouds, private clouds, and on-premise applications.
- World Class Infrastructure – IBM infrastructure provides cost-effective solutions with superior performance, reduced risk, information integrity and greater flexibility for Oracle environments. IBM PureSystems expert integrated systems allow clients to consolidate servers, optimize workloads, and accelerate the move to Cloud. Expert integrated systems combine the flexibility of general purpose systems, the elasticity of cloud and the simplicity of an appliance tuned to the workload.
- Big Data, Integration and Governance - Designed to enhance your Oracle systems, IBM Information Management solutions drive innovation, enhance reliability and improve the cost-effectiveness of Oracle applications by building, managing and extending Oracle-based business processes.
- Business Analytics - IBM software for business intelligence (BI) and performance management integrates readily with your Oracle software and systems to take you from data to insight to action. Seamless reporting, analysis, scorecards, dashboards, and planning capabilities, all in a unified user experience, help you uncover hidden relationships, spot key trends and more easily understand information in an Oracle environment. Learn more about IBM applications like Cognos and SPSS and talk to our Oracle Business Analytics experts with Global Business Services.
- Mobile - Let IBM help you leverage innovative front office technology solutions to leverage your Oracle applications - anywhere and everywhere. Learn how to implement an effective mobile strategy for your company that capitalizes on innovation, boosts profitability and increases competitive advantage.
Reach out to your IBM client team for more information on how you can engage with us at the event through demonstrations, booth tours, and meetings with our industry experts.