Simplify. Innovate. Transform.
Simplify today's retail challenges with IBM and Oracle
In a 24/7 world where the Internet has removed physical boundaries and created global reach for even the smallest brands, there is more choice and flexibility around how, when and where consumers shop. To meet the expectations and preferences of an increasingly fragmented consumer base, retailers need a new way to plan and manage financial goals, develop localized assortments, and make buying, allocation and replenishment decisions that will maximize profitability and minimize costs.
The IBM and Oracle Retail approach relies on a single version of the truth—one trusted, centralized source of information that synthesizes market, trend and customer demographic data on which to base merchandising decisions. Together we are focused on helping retailers deliver a superior shopping experience, and create customer-driven merchandising and supply-chain capabilities to drive operational excellence.
A New Frontier in Retail Intelligence: Where Imagination and Reality Connect
Transforming retail in the new worldwide shopping center
Achieving the omni-channel vision in the age of the empowered consumer
We're here to help
Questions? Contact an IBM-Oracle specialist.
Meet our experts
Learn more about IBM and Oracle in Retail
IBM helps retailers meet challenges with three key imperatives
The IBM Retail Imperatives align well with Oracle’s Retail Application Framework
IBM Value Proposition for Oracle in Retail
- IBM Global Business Services (GBS) has extensive experience implementing Oracle Retail modules
- Leveraging its extensive experience, IBM utilizes best practices for the industry to deliver greater value
- IBM is a Diamond Level Oracle partner, the highest level in the Oracle Partner Network program
- IBM's Retail Virtual Briefing Center provides clients new ideas and creative approaches to address the key imperatives shaping the retail industry.
- IBM’s Oracle Retail Competency Centers in Dallas and LaGaude combined have the largest group of Oracle resources among system integrators. The centers have more than 200 man years of experience with Oracle Retail offerings.
- IBM’s LaGaude Retail Lab provides proof-of-concepts for Oracle application environments