Systems and Embedded Software Development for the Automotive Industry
Today, the automotive industry is seeing significant declines in the demand for new vehicles. To survive, automotive manufacturers and suppliers must cut costs by improving efficiency in product development, manufacturing, and service-after-sales. On the other hand, to ensure future growth, these groups must look beyond cost savings to the development of new vehicle technologies.
The IBM Rational® Software platform for systems can help industry leaders survive today’s challenges and thrive in the future with capabilities for:
- In-vehicle electronic systems with embedded software
- IBM Automotive System Engineering
- System of Systems
IBM Automotive integrated solutions enables automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and suppliers to more successfully design, deliver, and improve:
- In-vehicle embedded software, enabling most of today’s vehicle innovation/li>
- Modern automobiles and heavy trucks containing sophisticated in-vehicle mechatronics and electronic systems
- System-of-systems such as integrated end-to-end telematics or smart grid electric vehicle recharging solutions, spanning various classes of business
The IBM Rational® Software platform for systems can help industry leaders survive today’s challenges and thrive in the future.
Click here to learn more.