IBM Business Analytics software for healthcare
Healthcare organizations today are challenged to provide timely, actionable and user-friendly information due to many manual processes, disparate clinical, financial and administrative systems and insufficient IT resources. A smarter healthcare system starts with better connections, better data and faster and more detailed analysis to proactively identify improvements that enhance operations and support collaboration around improved care models and practices..
Analytics for smarter healthcare
IBM® Business Analytics software enables healthcare organizations to improve performance by turning data into actionable information—information that provides a common understanding and insight into current operations, financial performance and care delivery processes. Only IBM Cognos® software provides analytic capabilities through an enterprise framework to create visibility across the organization and gain insight into re-admission rates, quality indicators, operating margins and clinical outcomes.
It allows healthcare organizations to display complex analytical information through highly visual, at-a-glance and meaningful views so they can quickly focus on the areas of performance that need to be improved. Managers can optimize service lines, support quality initiatives and pay for performance objectives while improving operations and financial processes.
Providing consistent, objective and actionable information supports the quality initiatives and collaboration necessary to transform healthcare organizations. And with IBM SPSS® software, providers and payers can incorporate predictive analytics to direct and automate decisions to help meet business goals and achieve a measurable competitive advantage.
- Reduce costs. Identify, implement and monitor operational process efficiencies to drive down operating costs.
- Improve care quality. Optimize and align clinical processes to improve quality, safety and outcomes.
- Promote transparency. Provide cost and quality information to purchasers, consumers and regulators to drive accountability and equitable access.
- Drive sustainability. Leverage capacity and capabilities to support the mission and ensure competitiveness and growth.
- Enable predictive decision-making. Spot trends to deliver more efficient value-based care.
Selecting IBM business analytics software
With IBM, healthcare organizations can begin the journey to an information-led transformation. They can implement a complete framework or pick the products that best suit their business requirements, budget or existing systems. These products include:
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence combines operational and financial data from across your organization into a single, seamless source of information for reporting, analysis, dashboards and scorecards.
- IBM Cognos TM1 provides complete planning, budgeting, reporting and analytics.
- IBM Cognos Analytic Applications provide line of business professionals with packaged reporting and analysis.
- IBM SPSS software addresses interconnected business objectives by focusing on the convergence of analytics, IT architecture and business processes.