Manage risk, fraud and regulatory compliance
With IBM Smarter Analytics, you can gain a holistic view of risk, fraud and compliance information across your organization.
Corporate failures from fraud result in massive losses to shareholders. Poor risk management capabilities lead to poor decision making and high costs. And organizations throughout many industries struggle to comply with escalating regulations. In this environment, risk, fraud and compliance management must be pervasive throughout your organization’s culture and operating model. But the insight you need is likely hampered by fragmented data and segregated systems, leading to poor insight, inconsistent reporting and an expensive infrastructure.
Manage risk and minimize losses stemming from fraud
Make risk-aware business decisions
- Gain visibility into the key risks in your business.
- Base decisions on a real-time understanding of incremental risks.
- Model risk exposures, risk return and capital allocation.
Identify and mitigate threats
- Monitor structured and unstructured data from multiple sources.
- Employ an agile investigation process to deal with criminal behavior.
- Identify threats, information breaches and crime sooner.
- Deliver the best response to maximize the impact of any action taken.
Detect and prevent fraud
- Monitor transactions in real time across multiple channels.
- Detect patterns that suggest suspicious behavior.
- Evaluate new and existing customers against watch lists.
- Take action to reduce exposure or loss.
Improve compliance management
- Take an integrated approach to operational risk and compliance.
- Automate governance, risk and compliance processes to improve efficiencies.
- Practice defensible disposal of data that has no business value or legal obligation.