View all smarter communications solutions
Service assurance and fulfillment for telecommunications
Exceptional customer experience, network quality and service delivery
These days, customers expect on demand access to everything from product and service data to technical support. To deliver seamlessly across your enterprise, you must integrate your operational and business support systems. The service assurance and fulfillment solution for telecommunications from IBM can help you bring together your processes and systems, so your business can become more efficient, responsive and successful in the face of growing consumer demands.
Seamlessly integrate order management, delivery and service assurance
The service assurance and fulfillment solution can help integrate business processes with service delivery systems, modernize legacy and proprietary systems, and focus on fast return on investment. By instrumenting your service assurance and fulfillment systems, you can collect information from the network to optimize network performance, identify network faults and provision the network with new offerings.
Our solution can also collect data from heat and power sensors deployed in the field at cell sites to proactively identify problems. It can interconnect your systems and offer trouble ticketing systems to automate the status of network fixes. And it can connect fulfillment systems to inventory systems to assess the availability of the components needed to provision a customer with a service. Take a smarter approach to service assurance and fulfillment with systems that translate network information into intelligent dashboards for network operations personnel.
Drive a better customer experience and cost-effective problem resolution
It is more important than ever to focus on your customer's perception of quality to drive retention and service adoption. Our solution can help:
- Rapidly introduce provisioning and fulfillment of new services.
- Integrate and orchestrate complex orders in multi-play pre- and post-paid environments.
- Drive adoption of open standards in complex operations support systems (OSS).
- Continuously monitor, optimize and drive network and service quality for the optimal customer experience.
- Proactively manage customer expectations around network faults and events.
- Better manage network events by prioritizing service repairs to maintain consistent services.
Optimize IT for business performance
Your customized service assurance and fulfillment solution may include:
- IBM® Tivoli® Netcool®/OMNIbus and Tivoli Network Management solutions provide fault and event management and correlation that can process and prioritize over 100 million events per day.
- Tivoli Netcool Service Quality Management Center proactively manages both service quality and the customer experience based on the analysis of information from the network, service, IT, transactional and operational data sources. It includes real-time and historical dashboarding, service quality and service level agreement management, and customer experience management.
- Tivoli Netcool Performance Manager is a real-time, end-to-end network performance management solution for fixed, mobile and convergent networks that provides visibility to help minimize service degradations, disruptions and troubleshooting time.
- Tivoli Netcool Performance Flow Analyzer is a flow-based network traffic performance analysis system that provides detailed visibility into the composition of network traffic and traffic behavior to quickly identify and resolve root causes of performance problems.
- Tivoli Service Request Management provides a scalable and flexible service desk/service catalog and workflow solution for both network operations center (NOC) trouble ticketing applications, and for IT help desk and self service deployments.
- Tivoli Storage Manager protects you from the risks of data loss, and helps you reduce complexity, manage costs and address compliance with data retention and availability requirements.
- Tivoli Security Operations Manager centralizes and stores security data from throughout the technology infrastructure to improve security operations and information risk management.
- Tivoli Netcool Carrier VoIP Manager enables comprehensive management of VoIP application performance to manage VoIP services and maintain high Quality of Experience (QoE).
- IBM Business Process Management Suite helps you integrate processes, manage, design, test and deploy business process solutions in a team development environment.
- WebSphere® Telecom Content Pack offers prebuilt solution scenarios to accelerate solution design and development while reducing risk.
- WebSphere Application Integration portfolio helps create integrated processes that exchange information between ERP, HR, CRM and supply chain systems.
View all smarter communications solutions