Mobility and desktop virtualization solutions for healthcare organizations
Security-rich, flexible data access
In today’s dynamic healthcare environments, healthcare organizations need quick, convenient access to sensitive clinical and operational data from multiple locations and devices such as tablet computers, remote desktops and smartphones. Clinicians want to easily access patient information where and when they need it, using their device of choice. You need a solution that creates a centralized computing environment for security-rich access to applications and information from multiple sources.
Enhanced data security and mobility
Mobility and desktop virtualization solutions for healthcare organizations provide a range of services to assess, plan and implement virtual desktop setup on premise in a facility or delivered remotely through cloud computing. Our solutions facilitate security-rich, around-the-clock access to applications and data for your mobile workforce. They help simplify your distributed end-user environment so you can better manage costs, reduce complexity and mitigate security risks. With centralized administration, IBM can enhance performance and user flexibility and help ease data and infrastructure security management.
Manage costs and complexity
Our virtual desktop and mobility solutions for healthcare can provide a more cost-effective and efficient way to help reduce data security risks and better manage complex regulatory requirements. With centralized data and application management, our solutions enable increased mobility and productivity while providing more rapid access to data and applications regardless of device, place or time. Our experts can design and deploy security-rich virtual desktops to help reduce costs and complexity.
Integrated and comprehensive solutions
Our virtual desktop and mobility solutions include:
- Desktop virtualization - to help speed end-user provisioning to add new users, enhance productivity and address proliferation of mobile devices
- Cloud computing - to enable thin clients or any other network-connected devices to access platform-independent, hosted applications, nearly anytime and anywhere
- Centralized computing - to help simplify the distributed end-user environment so you can better manage operational costs and reduce complexity
- Predictable, flexible cost structure - to enable cost optimization with managed services and predictable, utility-based pricing
- Centralized application and data management - to help mitigate security exposure risks and increase efficiency