IBM Express e-mail security service is an easy, cost-effective way to enhance e-mail security without any upfront investment or extra IT resources. It's designed to help you clean up your e-mail by eliminating threats and increasing network bandwidth. And because it's a service it requires minimal maintenance. You have virtually nothing to do – or worry about. Just set it and forget it.
- Proactively stops spam, viruses and illicit content before they ever reach your network
- Compatible with all e-mail applications and servers
- Increases network bandwidth and employee productivity
- As a managed service you don't have to buy, upgrade or manage software or hardware
- Scalable from 25 to hundreds of seats for companies with a dedicated e-mail domain
- Access to the IBM help desk and the IBM incident response team
- Modular approach lets you choose only the services you need
- More cost-effective than hardware or software solutions
You can try the service for 30 days* without any obligations. If you're unsatisfied for any reason, cancel and your money will be returned.
Take control of your e-mail security. Call us today at 1-866-470-7557 or to have an IBM specialist contact you, request a call.
2005 IBM Corporation. All rights reserved. IBM, the IBM logo, Express are registered trademarks of International Business Machine Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Other company, product and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others. *Five days prior written notice to IBM is required in order to cancel the Services during the 30-day risk-free period. This service delivers remote e-mail screening only. Other services required to complete a total security solution are available from IBM but are not included under this offering.