Servers and systems
Innovative design helps you reduce complexity, simplify IT management and reduce costs.
- x86 blade servers
- POWER processor-based blade servers
- Cell/B.E processor-based blade servers
- BladeCenter chassis portfolio
- BladeCenter Open Fabric I/O portfolio
- BladeCenter Expansion blades
- Accessories and upgrades
Highly scalable cluster solutions for commercial, scientific and technical workloads.
The newest generation of IBM servers using POWER Architecture® technology unifies IBM's highly successful integrated platform, IBM System i™, with its fast growing UNIX® operating system platform, IBM System p™.
Easy to manage, integrates with your business and simplifies your IT environment.
64-bit POWER™ servers for AIX and Linux.
Mainframe (System z)
Business resiliency, security, heterogeneous workload management and business integration.
- zEnterprise System (z196)
- System z10 Business Class
- System z10 Enterprise Class
- IBM mainframe software
- Learn more about mainframes (System z)
x86 (System x)
System x with X-Architecture® technology-- a comprehensive x86 portfolio for businesses of all sizes.
For small and medium business
Easy to install. Easy to deploy. Easy to manage. Easy to buy. Easy for you to do more with less money, time and resources.