Put your business in motion. Become a mobile enterprise.
With our BYOD policy, how can I safeguard enterprise data?Learn more
Are you ready for BYOD (bring your own device)?
To stay in control, you have to prepare for change. Here are seven questions you should answer as you roll out new mobile capabilities.Read the paper (1.7 MB)
Our portfolio of mobile solutions can help your business turn each interaction into an opportunity. Read about our newest software and services.Learn more
Native, web or hybrid mobile-app development
The pros and cons of each approach, considering the impacts of budget, project timeframe, target audience, and app functionality.Read the paper (864 KB)
Move your business ahead by becoming a mobile enterprise
Innovative businesses are becoming mobile enterprises.
They connect with mobile customers, build insights through more powerful analytics, deliver more convenient and relevant engagements, and improve management and customer service with seamless integration of front-end functionality and back-end data.
Introducing IBM MobileFirst
Becoming a mobile enterprise enables you to:
- Attract new customers, transform your value chain, and increase productivity using the new business models and insights you can only get from mobile interactions.
- Delight users with contextually relevant experiences by delivering engaging apps that are created with simplified multichannel development solutions.
- Turn every interaction into an opportunity for return on engagement and investment, by re-imagining every interaction with mobile as your most immediate touchpoint.
- Provide a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints by connecting mobile apps to systems of record for continuous, trusted transactions.
- Deliver innovation by leveraging cloud technologies to meet increased IT demands, lower costs, and gain visibility and control.