Q: Printable forms: Affidavit of residence form
Use the following instructions to accurately complete the Affidavit of Residence form:
- Name of Corporation.
- Social Security number or Taxpayer Identification Number of the deceased shareowner.
- Your name.
- Your address.
- Your relationship to the deceased shareowner (i.e. executor, administrator, survivor in joint tenancy).
- Deceased shareowner's name as it appears on the face of the certificate/ or registration.
- Date of deceased person's death.
- Permanent address of deceased person at the time of death.
- State where deceased person lived at the time of death.
- Number of years deceased person lived in this state.
- Your signature.
- Notary's stamp and signature.