- Audience: Students aged 10-18. This activity can be done in a classroom, an after-school program, or at a community youth center.
- Students learn the keys to success in team projects—conflict resolution, communication skills, and dealing with known and unknown factors.
- Students learn to think through a sequence of tasks—who’s doing what, and what needs to occur before the next task—before even starting a project.
What’s the commitment?
- 2 hours to present the idea and coordinate with a school or organization, gather and prepare materials, and learn the presentation
- 1 hour to conduct the activity