- Audience: Students aged 10-16. This activity can be done in a classroom, an after-school program, or at a community youth center
- Students learn how technology is being applied in creative ways.
- Brainstorming lets students use their imaginations in a formal setting — stimulating creativity and demonstrating that solutions can come from anyone and anywhere.
What’s the commitment?
- 30 minutes to review and practice your presentation
- 1 hour to coordinate and schedule the activity with a school or community group
- 1 hour to give the presentation and lead the brainstorming session