- Audience: Not-for-profit organizations and their boards, staff and volunteers
- Make organizations aware of a valuable method to help demonstrate their outcomes.
- Help not-for-profits describe their impact in terms of what happens when their mission is successful, not just in terms of what service they provide.
- Influence a greater of number of citizens by training the organizations that serve them.
What’s the commitment?
- 1 hour to prepare, gather and print materials, and to coordinate and schedule the activity with an organization
- 90-120 minutes to lead the activity
- Volunteer guide
- Introduction to Outcome Thinking presentation
- Applying Outcome Thinking to Your Program presentation
- Glossary and resources document
- Tools and templates document
Asked Questions about Activity Kits for volunteers