- Audience: Teachers and school administrators
- Raise awareness about Internet safety with adults who might not have everyday experience with the Internet, and explain their role in online safety.
- Equip adults with facts about online safety, to enable meaningful conversations with children.
What’s the commitment?
- 2.5 hours to review the presentation, do any background research you find necessary, and coordinate with a school or school administrators
- 90 minutes to present the material and have a discussion with adult participants