PureData System for Hadoop
IBM PureData™ System for Hadoop accelerates big data time to value, helps speed insight, and simplifies adoption and consumption of big data for the enterprise.
This system is optimised for exploratory analysis and enables a queryable archive. It offers built-in analytic accelerators for social data, machine data and text analytics, and provides unique built-in archiving tools.
Accelerate big data time to value
- Deploy 8x faster than custom-built clusters1
- Built-in visualization to accelerate insight
- Built-in analytic accelerators2
Simplify big data adoption and consumption
- Single system console for full system administration
- Rapid maintenance updates with automation
- No assembly required, data load ready in hours
Integration by design
Implement enterprise class big data
- Only integrated Hadoop system with built-in archiving tools2
- Delivered with more robust security than open-source software
- Architected for high availability
- Based on IBM internal testing and customer feedback. "Custom built clusters" refer to clusters that are not professionally pre-built, pre-tested and optimised. Individual results may vary.
- Based on current commercially available Big Data appliance product data sheets from large vendors. US ONLY CLAIM.
What are the features and benefits of this system?
The PureData System for Hadoop provides key benefits and features for both IT and the business.
Speed Deploy 8X faster than custom-built solutions
Simplicity No assembly required, data load ready in hours
Smart Built-in analytic accelerators for social data, machine data and text