PureData System for Analytics
Powered by Netezza technology, the IBM PureData™ System for Analytics is a simple database for serious analytics.
Simplify and optimise performance of complex analytics for analytic applications, enabling very complex algorithms to run in minutes not hours.
- Netezza technology that is designed to expertly manage database workloads and uses Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) for high-performance processing of analytics
- More than 200 in-database analytics functions, which support analysis where the data resides to eliminate costly data movement, yielding industry-leading performance while hiding the complexity of parallel programming
- Built-in Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) 4.0 support, which enables prediction and scoring within the database
- In-database geospatial analytics, which correlate transactional information to a location, enhancing applications such as fraud detection and supply chain optimisation
- No assembly required—ready to load data in hours
- Simplified integration with 3rd party software
- Single integrated management console
- Single line of support
- Integrated system fixes and upgrades
Integration by design
- Hardware and software capabilities specifically designed, integrated and tuned for high performance analytics
- Patented data filtering with programmable hardware for ultra-fast execution of complex queries—without the need to maintain indices, aggregates or partitioning
- An innovative, asymmetric, massively parallel processing architecture that supports petabyte scale