Our view: As historians reflect on the recent global financial disruption, it undoubtedly will be deemed a crisis. However, might it also be viewed as a turning point – as the spark that ignited a revolutionary change in the global financial system? If all financial system participants can move beyond their distractions, work together and take actions to embrace the new maxims for change, the crisis could indeed be considered a catalyst that ultimately set the stage for global financial equilibrium. By transforming their portfolio strategies, operating models and internal cultures today, financial leaders could launch a new and hopeful chapter in global financial history.
Deep industry expertise provides the foundation for solving the most complex business problems.
Front office (US)
Back office (US)
Integrated risk management (US)
- Integrated risk management overview
- Financial risk
- Financial crimes
- Ops & IT risk
- Governance & compliance
Banking for a smarter planet
Real results (US)
Industry framework (US)
Industry-specific software assets for deploying business solutions faster with lower costs and risk
- Cognos Information Management solutions for banking
- Enterprise content management solutions for banking
- Rational software solutions for banking
- System Storage information infrastructure solutions for financial services
- Tivoli software service management solutions for financial services
- WebSphere solutions in banking
- WebSphere Portal solutions for banking
Business partner solutions (US)
Research, analysis and perspectives explore the most relevant banking industry issues.