An open source, lightweight Java™ EE 6 application server that provides a readily accessible and flexible foundation for building Java applications.
Leverage the superior support and architecture of WebSphere Application Server and Apache Geronimo by migrating applications running on JBoss Application Server. More >
- Support withdrawal announcement for Community Edition V2.1
Important information regarding support availability to help you plan your migration to newer versions of WebSphere Application Server Community Edition.
- Develop and debug Java apps faster with this free lightweight server
Learn how to use WebSphere Application Server Community Edition 3.0 with Rational Application Developer 8.0.3.
- Configuring Kerberos authentication in WebSphere Application Server Community Edition
Leverage the IBM Java Platform provided Kerberos implementation to perform Kerberos authentication in WebSphere Application Server Community Edition
- Configure Informix Dynamic Server with Community Edition
Combine stable, easy-to-use WebSphere Application Server Community Edition with reliable, high performance Informix Dynamic Server.
- Wiki: Configuring the eXtreme Scale Session Manager to work with WebSphere Community Edition
This wiki topic explains how to integrate these two products to provide a scalable session-management solution, using CE's modular infrastructure, GBeans, to embed eXtreme Scale as the session-state persistence mechanism.
- Tutorial: Application Logging in WebSphere Application Server Community Edition
Learn how to use java.util.logging, Log4j and SLF4j for applications deployed on WebSphere Application Server Community Edition.