IBM ILOG Visualization provides a wide variety of highly custom, highly graphical display components—tools, controls, and SDKs—for user interface developers working in Java or Adobe® Flex® platform.
Tabs showing featured content, editors picks, and key topics
- How to plug in server action listener in JViews Enterprise
Server action listener will query the server for a new image, but additional parameters are sent in the image request so that an action such as adding, removing, or selecting objects can be performed before the image is generated.
- Have you heard about the JViews trial download and product changes?
JViews Diagrammer, JViews Maps, JViews Charts, and JViews Gantt are now included as part of a component of JViews Enterprise.
- Presentation: IBM ILOG Visualization software overview
Learn what data visualization is and why it is essential for business applications today. This demo shows a variety of advanced visualization display techniques and introduces IBM ILOG data visualization products as a means to create these displays.
- Interacting with JSF Diagrams in JViews Diagrammer V8.7
This article is for IBM ILOG JViews Diagrammer Web developers and those interested in using the Web development capabilities offered by IBM ILOG JViews Diagrammer.
- Elixir Enterprise Interactive Demos
Explore the power of IBM ILOG Elixir Enterprise, a full set of advanced graphical displays for developers working with Adobe Flex and Adobe AIR with the following movies and demos.
- Asynchronous loading of localized data files, or how to check if a file exists without actually reading it
Reading data files in Flex is easy. But sometimes things which seem simple (and should be simple!) actually prove to be tricky.
- Redbook: ILOG Visualization Scenarios
This IBM Redbooks publication describes two IBM Visualization products: IBM ILOG JViews Enterprise and IBM ILOG Elixir Enterprise. It then gives detailed samples and scenarios covering how these products can be integrated with other IBM software to provide Web 2.0 and Ajax visualization solutions.