The goal of this white paper is to explain the various administration and configuration tools offered by IBM WebSphere Portal 7.0. Learn about which tool to use for which task and about the new capabilities of WebSphere Portal 7.0, and understand differences from previous versions of WebSphere Portal. We take you through exercises for each tool so you can learn hands-on how to use them.
In this white paper
- What is WebSphere Portal?
- WebSphere Portal installation
- WebSphere Portal file system structure
- Command line tools
- Administration user interface: Admin portlets
- WebSphere Application Server Admin user interface
- About the authors
|White paper in PDF format||PortalAdminWorkshop7.0_Final.pdf ( HTTP | FTP )||4,369 KB|
|Sample files in zip format||PortalAdmin7.0_SampleFiles.zip ( HTTP | FTP )||1,643 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Read the wiki article, "WebSphere Portal V 7.0 Performance Tuning Guide."
- Refer to the developerWorks WebSphere Portal zone.
- Refer to the WebSphere Portal Family wiki.
- Refer to the WebSphere Portal and Lotus Web Content Manager product documentation.
- IBM WebSphere Portal provides a single access point to web content and applications, while delivering differentiated, personalized experiences for each user