By Mike Taylor, Richard Gornitsky, Krishnan Hariharan, Stefan Liesche, and Steffen Uhlig
In IBM WebSphere® Portal 6.1.5, site analytic support has been enhanced to include integration with Coremetrics®, Omniture®, and Webtrends™ Web analytic solutions. This is part of IBM's User Experience Optimization Initiative (UEOI) that enables WebSphere Portal customers to easily capture and measure user activity, so that portals can be better designed and targeted.
In this white paper, we discuss the importance and types of analytics and explain how to integrate WebSphere Portal into your favorite UEOI Web analytic software. We also discuss the exciting future of Web analytic integration into WebSphere Portal, including autonomic enhancements.
- Comparing server-side and active site analytics
- Overview of server-side site analytics
- Overview of active site analytics
- What's new in WebSphere Portal 6.1.5
- Adding an active site analytics aggregator to a portal page
- Integrating Coremetrics analytics
- Integrating Webtrend analytics
- Integrating Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Looking ahead
- About the author
|White paper in PDF format||PortalSiteAnalyticsFinal.pdf||1,139 KB||HTTP|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
IBM WebSphere Portal Version 6.1.5 Information Center.
WebSphere Portal family wiki.
WebSphere Portal and Lotus Web Content Management 6.1.x Performance Tuning Guide.
Administrator resources for WebSphere Portal Enable, Extend, and Express 6.1.5.
IBM WebSphere Developer Technical Journal: Using portal analytics with open-source reporting tools.