Importing the .NETCompute sample message flow
- If the Message Broker Toolkit has not yet been started, select Start => Programs => IBM WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit => IBM WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit 8.0 =>
WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit 8.0. You will be asked for the location of a workspace -- use
- Navigate to the Samples Gallery of the WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit from the Help menu: Select Help => Samples and Tutorials => WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit – Message Broker. When the Samples and Tutorials page opens, scroll down and you should see a section named Message Transformation, highlighted with the red box below. Expand the Message Transformation section and click on the .NETCompute Node sample:
- A window opens and displays the introduction to the .NETCompute node sample, as shown below. Read the page and click on Import the sample to import the sample files into your workspace in the Broker Toolkit:
- The "Prepare the Samples" wizard will launch. Click Next, wait a few seconds for projects to be imported, click Next again, and the final page of the wizard should indicate that the import has been successful. Click Finish and you will be returned to the Samples window:
- At this point, if you are experienced with Message Broker, you may want to expand the sample menus and explore the rest of the sample on your own. You will see topics named
"Introduction," "Preparing the sample," "Running the sample," and "C# code for the sample" to guide you. Alternatively, the following sections will walk you through the C# development in more detail.
The next section of the tutorial explores the imported Message Broker artifacts.