About this tutorial
This tutorial shows you how to create a straight through processing application in IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) V7.5 Advanced. Simply put, in a straight through processing scenario the business process contains no human intervention. In this tutorial, you will implement the straight through process using a Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) process in IBM Integration Designer (hereafter called Integration Designer).
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Create the interface and business process in Integration Designer.
- Wire the business process and interfaces.
- Build and test the process application.
You need to be familiar with business processes.
- Windows® XP or Windows Vista® or Windows 7
- IBM Integration Designer V126.96.36.199 Advanced that can connect to Process Center V188.8.131.52
This tutorial will take about 2 hours to complete.
This tutorial has three parts:
- In Part 1, you work with Integration Designer to create a BPEL process.
- In Part 2, you assemble the application components.
- In Part 3, you test the BPEL process.