Designing a Human Service (Coach) to capture the return data from the database integration service
You can design a Human Service in a process application. However, in this tutorial we have chosen to design the Human Service inside this toolkit because we need to re-use this Human service in many process applications. Putting it into your toolkit or process application is up to your specific requirements.
- In the Designer view, click the
+ button of the User
Interface, and select Human Service
as shown in Figure 30.
Figure 30. Location of Human Service
Select Policyin the new popup dialog and click the Finish button.
- In the Select Policy service, switch to the
Variables tab as shown in Figure 31.
Figure 31. Variables tab
- Click the Add Private button, and put
policyDetailsas its name and select PolicyDetails as its variable type. Check Has Default as shown in Figure 32.
Figure 32. Check Has Default values
- Go back to the Diagram view and drag a
Coach into the diagram, as shown in Figure
Figure 33. Dragging a Coach into the diagram
- Click Save and double-click on the new Coach to
navigate into the Coach view (Figure 34).
Figure 34. Design a Coach
- Drag the policyDetails variable in the
Variables panel into the Coach (Figure
Figure 35. Variables into a Coach
- Select the Policy Details panel. In the
Properties panel, select
Section and increase the # of Columns
field to 2, as shown in Figure 36.
Figure 36. Refine the Policy Details’ properties
- Drag the Button Group in the Controls panel right below the Policy Num and re-arrange the GUIs.
- Select the new button (Button), select
Presentation, and change the Label of this
Search, as shown in Figure 37.
Figure 37. Add label for a button
- Drag the OK button into the Policy
Details section, select the Section
Title, and press the Delete button.
Figure 38 shows the outlook of the new Coach.
Figure 38. Outlook of the Coach
- Go back to the Diagram view and wave all the
objects together (Figure 39).
Figure 39. Diagram of Select Policy
- Select Coach and change its name to
Main GUI, as shown in Figure 40.
Figure 40. Change name of the new Coach
- Select Implementation and drag the
Retrieve Policy Details Integration Service
into the Human Service's diagram, as shown in Figure 41.
Figure 41. Location of Retrieve Policy Details
- Select the Sequence Flow button and draw the
diagram as shown in Figure 42.
Figure 42. Diagram of Select Policy
- Select Retrieve Policy Details. In the
Data Mapping, map the input to
tw.local.policyDetails.policyNum and output
to tw.local.policyDetails, as shown in Figure
Figure 43. Mapping the data
- Press the Save button and click the
Run button to test the product. Click the
Search button as shown in Figure 44.
Figure 44. Run in web browser 1
After clicking the Search button, you see the result as shown in Figure 45.
Figure 45. Run in web browser 2