Testing the task API event handler
Follow these steps to test the task API event handler that was registered to run when the process flow navigation reaches the Approver task:
- Launch Business Process Choreographer Explorer and login when prompted.
- Click the Currently Valid template in the Process Templates category in the top left corner.
- Select the CreditProcess process and click Start Instance.
- Enter any text in the fields firstName, lastName, and amount and click Submit.
- Note that the Console view of WebSphere Integration Developer shows the messages shown in Listing 2.
Listing 2. Task API event handler log messages
SystemOut o preCreateTask method is executed. SystemOut o postCreateTask method is executed.
The log messages are printed to SystemOut.log by the preCreateTask and postCreateTask methods of the TaskEventHandler class.