Configuring the servers
Before running the application scenarios, additional configuration on the servers are required.
The web service application uses a data source to connect to the database. You will create a data source in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Create a new data source named ABCDB, scoped to the
Cell, as shown in Figure 29.
Figure 29. Data source properties
- Ensure that the data source is XA enabled. For participating in the global transaction context, the data source is required to be XA enabled.
- Verify that the data source properties are set in compliance with
the data source connection properties (Figure 30) set in
Figure 30. Datasource connection properties
If security is enabled at the application servers, additional configurations are required prior to running the applications:
- It is required to import the Light-weight Third Party Authentication (LTPA) tokens from Process Server to Application Server. The procedures to export and import the LTPA tokens are explained in detail in the Information Center.
- It is required to import the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates from Application Server and add it to the trust store in Process Server to avoid SSL handshake errors.