Complexity, change, and uncertainty have become the norm in the marketplace today. But that doesn't have to impede business performance. The most successful organizations embrace these challenges and turn them to advantage. With new IBM Software for Business Agility, you can make better business decisions, take a smarter approach to business processes, and accelerate application, service, and information delivery.
Learn more about IBM's vision of business transformation through agility, and why industry analysts are paying attention. Register to attend both the October 13 Business Agility live webcast hosted by IBM and InformationWeek executives, and an IBM Business Agility Executive Forum. These exclusive events will showcase the latest WebSphere software and show you how IBM's products stand out from the competition. IBM experts will share insights gained from thousands of recent engagements, and hear first-hand how other organizations have implemented process improvement solutions for strategic business results and in-depth, technical insights.
The Business Agility Launch includes key announcements and messages from WebSphere, Rational, Tivoli, Enterprise Content Management, and other IBM software solutions, creating a comprehensive IBM response to your need for agility. Some of the key developer product announcements include:
IBM ILOG Elixir Enterprise v3.5 - This release now supports the latest underlying Adobe Flex platform, version 4.5. Developers who are programming with Elixir Enterprise can now take advantage of the new features of Flex 4.5, most notable of which is its support for mobile devices. Adobe has also released a new version of their editing environment, Adobe Flash Builder 4.5, and Elixir Enterprise 3.5 fully integrates with that as well. In addition to support for the latest Flex platform, Elixir Enterprise has added new features in support of developers creating professional planning displays.
IBM ILOG JViews Enterprise v8.8 - The latest version of IBM ILOG JViews Enterprise 8.8, continues its tradition of supporting the latest Java and Web technologies. This new release of JViews Enterprise includes support for Dojo-based displays, giving developers a new alternative to the product’s existing JavaServer Faces (JSF) Web capabilities. JViews Enterprise 8.8 also includes significant improvements based on customer feedback. These include better diagramming support features for applications that include process flow (e.g., business process management) displays and also improvements to the Dashboard Editor, with better customization capabilities and ease-of-use.
WebSphere MQ v7.1 - This latest product update provides simple, rapid, reliable, and secure transport of messages and data offering flexible connectivity for applications, web services, and other programming environments. It also delivers Java™ Message Service (JMS) as well as publish and subscribe messaging. Including a key new feature of WebSphere MQ V7.1 is the ability to install WebSphere MQ in different locations on your system.
WebSphere Message Broker v8 - Delivers further enhancements to productivity and ease in developing and managing ESB deployments, complementing its performance and scalability including comprehensive support for Microsoft™ .NET environments, new Data Format Description Language (DFDL) based parser and graphical data mapper tooling for text and binary data, enhanced auditing of data with new edit, record, and replay functionality complemented by comprehensive graphical tooling and many more enhancements.
Rational Developer Family V8 - Helps to streamline the development and delivery of applications across multiple platforms, languages and technologies.
IBM Workload Deployer V3.1 - Makes it easy for you to quickly dispense new application images into the cloud with preconfigured, integrated patterns within private clouds so you can easily deploy and dynamically manage middleware environments.
Learn more and view the entire list of product announcements on the IBM Business Agility Solutions site.
Along with these new announcements there are also several new trials available for you:
- IBM ILOG JViews Enterprise V8.8 - Download the free 90-day trial for building the advanced graphical displays needed by business-critical applications. This product is designed for software developers working in Java and deploying to the desktop or Ajax-enhanced browser.
- IBM ILOG Elixir Enterprise V3.5 - This free trial of IBM ILOG Elixir Enterprise, is a suite of professional user interface controls that gives developers a full spectrum of advanced graphical displays for the most demanding line-of-business applications.
- IBM Workload Deployer - These product demonstrations provide a deep-dive overview of these hardware appliances that provides access to IBM middleware virtual images and patterns to create application environments that can be securely deployed and managed in a private cloud.
- WebSphere Message Broker V8 - Delivering further enhancements to productivity and ease in developing and managing ESB deployments.
- WebSphere MQ V7.1 - Continues to deliver reliable messaging.
- WebSphere Application Server Community Edition V3.0 - The open source Enterprise Edition 6 (Java EE 6) application server built on Apache Geronimo technology is available.
- Read further about the Business Agility Solutions.
- Stay current with Impact blog, the forum for business and IT posts on BPM, SOA and WebSphere.
- Follow Business Agility on Twitter.