To run the samples included with BPEL fault handling in WebSphere Integration Developer and WebSphere Process Server:
- Install WebSphere Integration Developer V6.0.2.
- Start WebSphere Integration Developer.
- Download and import the Project Interchange file provide in this article. Import all artifacts.
- From the Server view, start the WebSphere Process Server Test Environment.
- Right-click the started WebSphere Process Server definition and select Add/Remove Projects. Click the Add All>> button then click Finish, as Figure 1 shows:
Figure 1. Adding projects to the server
- Open the Assembly Diagram of the FaultHandlingSampleModule. Right-click in the white space of the Assembly Diagram and select Test Component, as Figure 2 shows:
Figure 2. Testing a component
- In the Detailed Properties section, change the Component from
FaultHandlingProcess. This value resets the Initial request parameters to
- Under the Value column of the Initial request parameters table, enter the values provided for each example in the following sections. Select Continue to execute the test. Also, make note of the circled icon on the right of this page. This is the invoke icon which lets you quickly run another test.
Figure 3. Setting test properties
- When you have executed all of the tests, the left hand panel of the Test Module Page should resemble Figure 4.
Figure 4. Test module structure
When you are finished with the example project, remove all projects from the test server, and then stop WebSphere Process Server Test Environment. To remove all projects, right-click the started WebSphere Process Server definition and select Add/Remove Projects .