Learn how to define, create and edit content in a portlet using IBM® WebSphere® Portal V6.0 Web Content Management (hereafter referred to as Web Content Management). This article uses many of the new user interface and authoring features available in V6.0 such as, authoring template enhancements, in line Edit, link components, and new component types.
This article shows you how to create a simple News portal page using the components that Web Content Management manages and renders. This article shows you how to:
- Create a library to contain all the assets
- Create a workflow to manage the content approval process
- Create the site structure to organize your content
- Create an authoring template to define characteristics of your content
- Create a presentation template and a menu component to format the display of the content
- Create your content
- Configure the content and display relationships
- Configure the portlet to display content
|Article in PDF format||0703_smit.pdf||1.3 MB|
|Helper files||End2End.zip||188 KB|
- Best practices for using IBM Workplace Web Content Management V6
- An overview on developing Web content from the WebSphere Portal Information Center.
- WebSphere Portal zone