Learn how to handle automatic language selection for multi-lingual content stored in IBM® Workplace® Web Content Management and then rendered in WebSphere® Portal.
IBM Workplace Web Content Management V18.104.22.168 is included in IBM WebSphere Portal Version 22.214.171.124. It supports multiple languages, but it does not yet manage multi-lingual Web sites automatically. This article describes one simple way of handling automatic language selection for multi-lingual content stored in Web Content Management, and then rendered in WebSphere Portal. Step-by-step instructions show how to build the multi-lingual example using the Web Content Management solution. The article also describes how to handle multiple languages with just a few lines of code, and with maximum use of standard Web Content Management design components. This article is intended for portal developers and assumes that the reader has an advanced knowledge of WebSphere Portal.
|Article in PDF format||0605_hilhorst.pdf ( HTTP | FTP )||0.52 MB|
- Delivering content using IBM Workplace Web Content Management
- Implementing a globalization solution with IBM Lotus Workplace Web Content Management
- WebSphere Portal Information Center
- WebSphere Portal product documentation
- developerWorks WebSphere Portal zone