WebSphere Business Integration Adapters create processes that exchange information with multiple Enterprise Information Systems. This is the first article of a three-part series that describes how to configure a business process in WebSphere Process Server and invoke it whenever an event is notified by the WebSphere Business Integration Adapter.
IBM® WebSphere® Business Integration Adapters provide the business integration capabilities to integrate with multiple Enterprise Information Systems. You can configure them to work with IBM WebSphere Process Server Version 6 as the integration broker -- in turn, WebSphere Process Server uses IBM WebSphere Application Server Version 6 as the underlying Java™ Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) runtime environment.
|code sample||0601_reddy-wbia_sample.zip||6 KB|
|Article in PDF format||0601_reddy.pdf||475 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- IBM WebSphere Developer Technical Journal: Building an Enterprise Service Bus with WebSphere Application Server V6 -- Part 6
- WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment documentation information center
- IBM WebSphere Business Process Management Version 6.0 information center
- WebSphere Business Integration zone
- WebSphere Education
- WebSphere technical podcast series
- Redbook: Technical Overview of WebSphere Process Server and WebSphere Integration Developer
- IBM WebSphere Developer Technical Journal