On July 16th, 2009, a panel of IBM experts answered your questions about key design decisions for WebSphere® Process Server and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus and how to best leverage new features introduced in recent versions. Other discussion topics include deployment infrastructure design and setup, versioning, and designing processes with "agility" in mind. For more information about WebSphere Process Server, see the WebSphere Process Server and WebSphere Integration Developer resource page.
This online chat is for anyone interested in WebSphere Process Server and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus.
About this chat
This chat is over. See the download below for the transcript. Thanks for your participation!
|Chat transcript||wpschat_transcript.pdf||179 KB|
- WebSphere Process Server features and benefits
- What's new in WebSphere Process Server V6.2
- Solution design in WebSphere Process Server: Part 1
- Basic steps for clustering WebSphere Process Server
- Building clustered topologies in WebSphere Process Server V6.1
- Expanding clustered topologies for WebSphere Process Server and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Asynchronous replication of WebSphere Process Server and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus for disaster recovery environments
- IBM Redbook: Patterns: SOA Design Using WebSphere Message Broker and WebSphere ESB
- Book: Enterprise Integration Patterns: Designing, Building, and Deploying Messaging Solutions
- Search the latest WebSphere Process Server articles and tutorials from the technical library