On February 19th, a panel of IBM experts answered questions on WebSphere MQ high availability and disaster recovery, including requirements, clustering, platform technologies (for example, High Availability Cluster Multiprocessing, Geographically Dispersed Parallel Sysplex), and failover testing. This chat was a spinoff from last month's (January 2009) popular chat on MQ best practices. To learn more about WebSphere MQ, see the developerWorks WebSphere MQ zone.
This online chat is for developers and administrators who are interested in WebSphere MQ.
About this chat
This chat is over. See the download below for the transcript. Thanks for your participation!
|Chat transcript||mqchat2_transcript.pdf||127 KB|
- Understanding high availability with WebSphere MQ
- AIX disaster recovery
- WebSphere MQ for iSeries Best Practices Guide
- IBM Redbook: WebSphere MQ in a z/OS Parallel Sysplex Environment
- IBM Redbook: MQSeries Backup and Recovery
- WebSphere Technical Journal: Migration, failover, and scaling in a WebSphere MQ cluster
- Blog: Securing and using WebSphere MQ
- The top 15 WebSphere MQ best practices
- developerWorks WebSphere MQ zone