On January 22nd, 2009, a panel of IBM experts answered questions on anything and everything to do with WebSphere® MQ. All topics were fair game, including architecture, clustering, high availability, performance, security, disaster recovery, new features in V7.0, and WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition. To learn more about WebSphere MQ, see the developerWorks WebSphere MQ zone.
This online chat is for developers and administrators who are interested in WebSphere MQ.
About this chat
This chat is over. See the download below for the transcript. Thanks for your participation!
|Chat transcript||mqchat_transcript.pdf||210 KB|
- developerWorks WebSphere MQ zone
- Webcast: Tips and tricks for WebSphere MQ migration
- WebSphere Technical Journal: Embracing cultural change in the WebSphere MQ community
- WebSphere Technical Journal: Migration, failover, and scaling in a WebSphere MQ cluster
- WebSphere Technical Journal: WebSphere MQ, PCI DSS, and security standards
- Blog: Securing and using WebSphere MQ
- The top 15 WebSphere MQ best practices