This article used a sample implementation to show you how to use the WSRR modification plug-in to copy endpoint WSDL documents that are loaded into WSRR, enabling you to automate the creation of environment-specific endpoint WSDLs. More >
Tabs showing featured content and WebSphere Technical Journal
- Adding power and flexibility to the WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR) subscription and notification framework
You can subscribe to objects in WSRR and be notified when these objects change. WSRR releases have added power and flexibility to the subscription and notification framework, and this article shows you how to use the new capabilities in WSRR V7.5 and V8.0.
- Aligning organizations for integrated system benefits with IBM PureApplication System
IBM PureApplication System can reduce the workloads of operations staff who build and maintain transactional web and database applications. This article shows you how to align skills and roles within an organization to realize the benefits of expert integrated systems.
- DFDL message modeling In WebSphere Message Broker
Learn how to use the new Data Format Description Language (DFDL) support in WebSphere Message Broker V8 to create, run, and test CSV and text messages.
- Integrating mobile applications with WebSphere Message Broker using IBM Worklight
Learn how to use IBM Worklight and the Worklight server to develop hybrid mobile applications that invoke enterprise services deployed on WebSphere Message Broker.
- Sending SMS push notifications to your mobile app using IBM Worklight
Setting up and sending SMS notifications to mobile clients is a common enterprise app requirement, and you can do it with Worklight.
- Deliver actionable business insight with low latency analytics using WebSphere eXtreme Scale and Cognos Real-time Monitoring
Enable low latency analytical processing using an eXtreme Scale distributed cache and Cognos Real-time Monitoring solution.
- Constructing REST services with WebSphere Application Server, Part 1
Learn how to create a REST service and leverage the RESTful capabilities built into WebSphere Application Server.
- Using OAuth: Enabling the OAuth service provider in WebSphere Application Server
An overview of OAuth 2.0 service provider support added to WebSphere Application Server.
- Using OAuth: Enabling OAuth in WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile
This article describes the architecture and features of the OAuth support in Liberty Profile, and includes configuration and debugging tips.
- Nine things that make Liberty Profile so fast, easy, and smart to use
The developer-centric Liberty Profile improves the developer experience in many ways, but here are nine you must know about.
WebSphere learning resources
Services and Support
Recognizing developerWorks Professional Author Rachel Reinitz
Rachel Reinitz is an IBM Distinguished Engineer with IBM Software Services for WebSphere and a member of the IBM Academy of Technology. She has built much of IBM’s internal and external intellectual capital and education on SOA, Enterprise Service Bus, and Web services. Rachel focuses on how to get started with SOA and ESB best practices, and she consults with clients and ISVs on how they can use SOA and ESBs to achieve their business and technical objectives. She is a frequent conference presenter and has written many developerWorks articles.
See all of Rachel'sdeveloperWorks content