IBM Cloud Computing: Learn all
about the IBM vision for cloud computing.
IBM EC2 AMI Frequently Asked Questions: Get answers to
general questions about using IBM development AMIs in the AWS EC2 environment.
- Watch this introduction to the world of cloud computing tutorial.
- Learn about innovative ideas that address how IBM cloud computing can be used
- To learn more about IBM Lotus Forms, read the
developerWorks page on the topic.
- Learn more about configuring Lotus Forms.
- Check out in-depth documentation on Lotus Forms.
"Integrating IBM Lotus Forms with SAP using the Lotus Forms Services
Platform" (Padraig O'Dowd and Bernd Beilke, developerWorks,
September 2007) teaches you to integrate Lotus Forms with SAP.
- "Getting started with Lotus Forms in the WebSphere business process management suite" (developerWorks, June 2008) shows you different methods for integrating IBM Lotus Forms into your business processes and human tasks using IBM WebSphere business process management V6.1 products.
- Read Amazon's guide to getting started
- Author Spencer Reiss discusses
Amazon's cloud computing initiatives and its game-changing nature (Wired magazine, Apr
"Cloud computing with Amazon Web Services, Part 1: Introduction"
(Prabhakar Chaganti, developerWorks, July 2008): Learn more about AWS.
- Watch this video tutorial if you'd like to know more about
- Learn about X.509 public key
- Generate a new activation key for the
developer version of the AMI at any
- The cloud computing entry on Wikipedia is a helpful
overview and includes the Gartner quotes and sources cited in this tutorial.
- Visit IBM developerWorks'
cloud computing zone for the latest cloud resources.
- In the developerWorks' Web development zone, get the resources you need to advance your
skills in the architecture arena.
Get products and technologies
Lotus Forms Turbo V3.5.1 Development AMI: Lotus Forms Turbo has
been developed to help nontechnical users quickly create web-based
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on
application development tools and middleware products from DB2®,
Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.
Sign up for an AWS account.
- Get the PuTTY
- Get the WinSCP client for
SmugMug is a successful
photography company that has made extensive use of cloud services.
- Innovate your
next open source development project with IBM trial software, available for download or on DVD.
- Create your My developerWorks profile today and set up a watchlist on web development.
Get connected and stay connected with My developerWorks.
- Find other developerWorks members interested in web development.
- Web developers, share your experience and knowledge in the web development group.
- Share what you know: Join one of our developerWorks groups focused on web topics.
- Follow developerWorks' members' shared bookmarks on web topics.