In spring and summer 2012, IBM ran its Master the Mainframe Contest for students across Australia, drawing hundreds of participants.
Congratulations to Pravin Kumar of the Monash University in Victoria, the overall winner of the IBM Australia Master the Mainframe 2012 competition! We hope Pravin enjoys the 11" Apple MacBook Air that he won through his determination and his demonstration of impressive mainframe skills.
We'd also like to recognize the following Part 2 winners for their excellent work in the contest:
- Raymond Chai, University of Technology, Sydney
- Erick Gaspar, University of Melbourne
- Cijo Joseph, University of Canberra
- Hengfeng Li, University of Melbourne
- Cheney Lin, University of Melbourne
- Robert Mearns, Melbourne University
- Micah Moftah, Curtin University
To all of this year's participants and winners, we hope you enjoyed the contest and picked up some marketable new skills.